Rebl Eats is a Nordic impact startup, accelerating the movement to eat more plants. We do this by making restaurant quality food at mass retail scale, 100% plants. Launched in June 2021, we've quickly grown to 21 local cities, with half a million products sold and are profitable. Our portfolio already includes 16 healthy & tasty products. But this is only the beginning: we are on a journey to build THE food brand of the future, 100% plant-based. Rebleats.com
Our ambition is to build a witty, honest and meaningful brand, recognised and loved at a European level. If you are looking for a growth accelerator, with a fun yet meaningful job, cooking a better future, then let’s talk!
We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to support our Head of Brand in bringing to life our brand vision across our packaging and marketing touch-points. In this role, you will use your design and communication skills to create a variety of creative assets, marketing material, social media content and packaging design.
- 0-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Studies or background in graphic design
- At ease with Adobe softwares (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effect, InDesign)
- Understanding of typography and capability to further develop our typeface family (with Glyphs)
- A creative eye, quick in execution yet detail oriented
- Loving the fast-paced start-up environment
- Being able write in Rebl witty tone of voice is a strong plus but not a must
- Fearless to get any job done and loving to work independently
- Native Finnish (to be able to write flawless witty communication in Finnish), fluent in English
What we offer:
- A broad scope
- Seeing your ideas and executions come to life in Finland, Sweden and France
- Smart and nice colleagues from HQ, a team of brand experts, nutritionists, rocket scientists
- Job that fits your values to take humanity forward
- Flexible work location and hours
- Starting date: ASAP
- Full-time contract
If you’re excited to join the journey from startup to scaleup, apply today by sending your CV and a portfolio (if available) to email@example.com. We will fill the role as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Join the Rebls with a cause.