Rebl Eats is a Nordic plant-based startup, accelerating the world to eat more plants. We create plant-based meals and snacks for everyday life, sold in retail chains.
Launched just mid-2021, we've sold 500,000 products and grown to 21 cities in Finland.
Next we aim to take over Europe. Rebleats.com
We are currently looking for 1-2 chefs, with experience working in larger scale kitchens: this is not a restaurant. In practice, you would have the responsibility to cooking ready-made meals from 2-5 days a week, in large batches but maintaining the quality and taste of each batch.
Contract type: can be either part-time (20-40h per week, 2 to 4 working days per week) or full-time (5 days a week) contract.
- Ideally, some experience working in larger scale kitchens / larger productions
- Hygiene pas
- Fluency in English
- Already living in Finland (Uusimaa) and have the right to work in Finland
- If possible (but not a must): proficiency in Finnish, for example to manage ingredient suppliers or maintenance partners
- Problem solver with a positive attitude
- Able to work in a structured manner, both independently and in collaboration with the team
What we offer:
- Fast-paced career start in a highly ambitious growth company
- A job that fits your values to take humanity forward, in terms of health and environment
- An awesome team with a strong supportive spirit and can-do attitude, made of brand experts, nutritionists, rocket scientists among others
- Salary: according to MARA CLA
If you’re excited to join the journey from profitable 10 person team to a scale-up, apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com. We will fill the role as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Join the Rebls with a cause.